How soon shall booking be made?
- It’s best to book the yacht as early as possible to secure availability. Reservation can be done as early as 30 days prior to preferred date. It may also be done anytime as long as yacht is available.
Is any payment required upon booking?
– To confirm any reservation, a 50% deposit is required. Payments may be done through any Emirates NBD ATM machines or Al Ansari. Credit card payments are also accepted with 2.5% transaction fee.
When shall the pending payment be made?
- Pending amount shall be paid cash to the captain before going on board?
Are there additional cost?
– Catering and decorations are subject to additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
What are included in the rate?
– Rate includes Professional skipper & Crew, soft drinks, drinking water, ice, fishing equipment, Safety equipment & Fuel.
Where does the yacht depart from?
- Our fleet are of different berths. We have yachts boarding from Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Marina Walk, Jumeirah Fishing Harbor and Dubai International Marine Club (near Le Meridien Mina Seyahi).
What is the cruising area?
Areas covered by the tour depend on the number of hours. The typical cruising area are The Palm, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, Sheikh Hamdan Islands, Jumeirah Beach Residences and Marina lagoon where you can anchor for swimming.
Is it allowed to bring food and drinks from outside?
– Guests may bring their own food and beverage on board.
Is there specified cruising hours or does the yacht cruise (24/7)?
-We are cruising anytime the client requests, but subject to yacht’s availability. Minimum of 2 hours is required.
Are kids and infants allowed onboard?
- Children are only allowed either with their parents or guardians. They will be sole responsibility of their families and not of the crew. The crew is also not responsible for any misbehave by the children onboard.
Are there any required documents onboard?
- To comply with UAE Coastguard Regulations, all cruise passengers must carry proof of identity (Passport, Copy of Passport, or UAE Driving Licence) for inspection prior to departure.
What are the alternatives in case of bad weather?
- If weather is moderate, yacht can still go for cruising to the nearest cruising areas possible. In case of bad weather and rough sea condition, charter will be rescheduled to more suitable date. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
What are the cancellation policies?
- Please read our terms and conditions in our website. Terms and conditions will be shared as well on the confirmation and receipt issued for the reservation.
FAQ didnt solve your problem?
Here are several ways to contact us