By making a booking with Elite Pearl Yachts Charter LLC you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions during your time with us. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates, and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates.
- All guests are required by law to bring original I.D (proof of visa), not a copy or picture. Tourists require original Passport. Residents can bring Passport, Emirates ID or Driving License.
- Elite Pearl Yachts Charter LLC reserves the right to pass on any ﬁne to the guests if incurred due to non compliance or disregard for the rules set out by the coastguard & enforced by your Captain & Crew.
- Life jackets are to be worn when the coast guard deems necessary & issues a weather warning.
- Littering of the waters is not tolerated.
- For your safety, swimming more than three meters from the vessel is not tolerated by the Coastguard.
- Jumping off the yacht while underway or at anchor is not permitted & will result in the charter being terminated.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside all our yachts.
- Client and guest will be subject to both Charter Company and Marina Security and safety requirements.
- The client hereby assumes responsibility for damages to the yacht caused by himself, contracted service providers, or guests. Reparations for damages shall include the costs or repair and restoration, transportation of this yacht and any loss of income caused thereby.
- Yacht charter fee includes: Selected Yacht, Captain and at least 1 Crew Member, fuel, water, ice, soft drinks, towels, and fishing equipment.
- No liability is accepted for any personal injury during recreational activity including cruising, swimming, fishing, parasailing or any other water sport.
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred by accident, injury, sickness or death.
- No animals or pets of any sort may be taken on board as per UAE laws.
YACHT RENTAL PAYMENT TERMS:
- 50% upfront payments in Cash/Credit Card are accepted to confirm the charter booking. Balance to be paid in CASH 24hours before the trip.
- Incase of Credit Card Payment, 3.5 % transaction fee will be charge [additional fees for bank charges].
- Incase of Wire transfer, international transfer or payment by link, 100% payment based on the total charter value, 7 working days prior to charter date.
- Additional charges for catering & transportation, a 100% upfront payment -7 working days prior to charter booking [ non-refundable]
Cancellations will only occur due to bad weather conditions, mechanical failure, Coastguard restrictions and enforcement of new laws prohibiting the charter from going ahead are included. In these cases, charter will be rescheduled subject to availability. If this is not possible, any charter fees already paid will be returned.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT:
Cancellation of by Client shall result in forfeiture of deposit and fees as follows
- Within 5 days of charter date, 100% of the total charter value.
- 6 Days up to 30days of charter date, 50% of the total charter value.
- 31 days & above of charter date, 25% of the total charter value
Cancelations must be conﬁrmed by the client prior to the charter time lapsing.