Terms & Conditions
Passenger numbers must be confirmed 24 hours prior to departure. Bookings are
accepted subject to availability of the charter yacht.
Client and guest will be subject to both Charter Company and UAE Coastguard
Regulations and safety requirements. Passengers must carry an original identification card
passport, driving license, ID card] during the trip.
The client hereby assumes responsibility for damages to the yacht caused by himself,
contracted service providers, or guests.
Yacht charter fee includes: Selected Yacht, Captain and at least 1 Crew Member, fuel,
water, ice, soft drinks, towels, and fishing equipment.
No liability is accepted for any personal injury during recreational activity including
cruising, swimming, fishing, parasailing or any other water sport. No liability or
responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred as a result of
accident, injury, sickness or death.
Elite pearl charter reserves the right to cancel or postpone a charter due to poor
weather conditions, mechanical failure. Coastguard restrictions or UAE Law
enforcement decrees, in this instance the charter will be rearranged. If this is not
possible, any charter fees already paid will be returned in full. No anti-social behavior
will be accepted and will be reported to the Police. Anti-Social behavior will result in
the early termination of the charter.
Observance of all UAE Law and Practices the following must be observed under UAE Law:
1. Number of passengers must not exceed those stated on charter registration
2. All persons under 18 yrs must be supervised by a mature adult
3. All fishing must be conducted under UAE regulations. No animals or pets may be brought onboard
4. Captain and crew member contingent as required for charters under UAE law.
5. All passengers must wear life jackets whilst cursing ONLY.